Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Goodies

Finally, my Secret Santress can be revealed ~ Jennlui! YAY! I received her package several days before Christmas, but decided to wait until Christmas morning to open it. I've heard comments like "How could you wait?" Let me explain....I wasn't getting many surprise gifts, usually I do all the shopping, even for myself (I make things too easy for Hubby - but that's going to change in the future) SO.....I wanted to have something that was a surprise. That's how I could wait. ;)

Onto the loot:
Jennlui sent me many of her specialties: trinketty treasures like these........CHARMS! (I'll talk more about this later ;)


and these


and THISIt's so succulent, so juicy with sparkle that the pictures just don't do it justice - it's golden sparkly'ness is surely slurp-able!!!!
It's the Mandala of Time and comes with this quote:
"When we are really honest with ourselves, we must admit our lives are all that really belong to us. So, it is how we use our lives that determine the kind of people we are." Cesar Chavez
What fantastic surprises!!!!! Abundant Appreciation Jennlui!!!!! It's fabulous. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Big squeezles to you!!

I also received another surprise: Sandy sent me this witchy woman by FairyLover17. Check her etsy shop out cause her stuff is super lovely!


Isn't she pure magickal beauty? She reminded me how magickal I am (it's part of the major changes that are coming ;). Great Gratitude Sandy - what a lovely surprise and truly thoughtfull of you. Big squeezles!!

Also, you probably noticed this in the background of the shell picture: Yes, I received SARK's new book. Haven't really gotten into it yet, but I'm sure it's as edible as her others.

Hubby did surprise me with these:


"Down in Fraggle Rock (clap, clap)" Love them! I so remember singing that song on the elementary school playground. I don't know why, he's so grumpy, but Boober was always my favorite. Perhaps cause I was young and his name was BOOBer. haha!

"Down in Fraggle Rock!" Love them! I so remember singing that song on the elementary school playground. As a matter of fact, check this out......


Hubby and I went to an 80's themed Halloween party several years ago. I made the 'hair' and his shirt (it's just a white button-up painted with acrylic). The three of us worked on the tails (which you can't see in the picture, but they're there). I like Hubby's spiked hair.

Here's some gifts I received from my in-laws. Gorgeous calendar: Enchanted Dreams with artwork by Kristina Swarner

Looking forward to February - that one is my favorite
AND more charms! These three are created by Green Girl Studios


This one is by Earthenwood Studio






It's funny cause last month Jennlui sent me a birthday package with three elephant charms. I mentioned then that I've always wanted a charm bracelet. Now, these charms were bought earlier in Oct and my birthday is in November - so, it's not as if they read it on my blog. It just happened. MAGICK! Not only that, but yesterday I cleaned out my studio - I so wanted a really fresh start to the new year cause I have lots of plans and organization really helps ward off being overwhelmed - anyways, I found more and more charms.....see


and even after that I found more charms (not pictured)! This is going to be one kick butt charm bracelet!!!!! Thanks to the "charming" people in my life. ;) Making this bracelet is a goal of mine for 2009.

Last, but certainly not least is this also from my in-laws

Isn't it tea-riffic?? I love, Love, LOVE it!! As a matter of fact, Hubby was kind enough to wash it and I'm already doing this

~Yum, hot chocolate~
Melissa