Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Item and The Results of the give~away

First....the newest item (that will be available here on Nov. 17) drum-roll please......................... Faerie Squaries!





They measure about 2 1/2 by 3 inches and are lil'cuties! I was inspired by 2nd Surf. I am so in love with her items, especially this, that I asked her to create a custom piece that says my new favorite saying "Yay Every Day!" It's gonna rock. I'll put pictures of it up as soon as it's in my grubbie-lil-mitts.

Hey, speaking of Second, the results of the give-away. Hey, gimme another drum-roll please...............................................................Nanakin! Please email me your information and your choice (Celebrate Alone~ness or Love Yes). I'll package it up this week and mail it on Saturday.
Have a fan-tabulous weekend!
~Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting~
Melissa