Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Creating my creative butt off

Yup, that's what I've been doing. If you follow my blog, then you know how many cats I have bringing inspiration to my life (it's 10 - 5 big, 5 little, for those of you who don't know). So, I've done some cat squares. I haven't decided on a name for them yet. Funky Felines, Catty Cubes (which I think I'm partial to), Clever Cats, Fatty Catties, Talking Tabbies.....I don't know - what do you think????

Awaken to Adore~able
Curly Girly


Live Wildly (This is part of Blossoming Blocks)

These will all be available on November 17 (the day before my Birthday) right here.
This is just for Jennlui ~ one of those magick things that happen. I just remembered it this morning. Okay....I was making some paper for journals. I went to bed that night. I had this strange dream about baby elephants. I woke up and started going through the pages I made the day before. This is what showed up on one of the pages.


That's an elephant, right? I so didn't do that on purpose! But someone did. ;)

YAY ~ snail mail! I received this sparkley cute'ness from Vanessa in the mail the other day. She's hanging around my studio with all my other favorite things and making lots of new friends!



I dislike days when I wake up with a headache. Ugh. But I'm going to power through it cause I have too many 'things' to do....most of it is fun, so don't feel too badly for me. Thank Goddess for F'advil (that's the fake advil we buy from Walmart).
~Sunshine on my Shoulder, makes me happy (and squinty)~
Melissa