Monday, November 3, 2008

~~~Grand Opening of my Etsy shop and a free gifty~~~

After weeks of work and worry and more work and stress and more work and my butt hurting until I can't bear it.....the day has finally arrived!!!

My Etsy Shop is finally open. I'll wait while you take a look.....hmm, hum, hmmm, hum, hum, hmm, hmmm...back? *Kool*

I adore the journals I make. Love them to death!! And I'm really thrilled about being able to offer them world-wide. Thank you Etsy Gods!

For those of you who care, Rain SilverStar* is a name I've used for several years. It was a combination of a name I thought of calling my daughter "Reign" and my first two cats Silver Whiskers and Star.

So, bring on the free stuff!!!!

Anyone who comments on this post from now until Friday afternoon will be entered into the drawing for one of the following. Totally YOUR choice -

One, Celebrate Alone-ness
~ front cover

~ back cover


~ you'll find lovely pages such as this inside (pink ribbon bookmark)

OR two, Love Yes!
~ front cover



~ back cover


~ you'll find lovely pages such as this inside (green ribbon bookmark)


Of course, the winner will get free shipping no matter where, but so will everyone else on my etsy shop (from the US, sorry International peeps * but maybe we can work something out) who makes a purchase in November - the awesome month of my birth!

Wonderful International Peeps: Just so there's no confusion - You are very welcome to enter this give-away. I'm willing to ship to you for free if you win.

But if you purchase on the etsy shop, please convo me first, I'll see what the shipping costs, and we'll work something out. ;)

Also: I will draw the winner at 6:00 EST. So, please enter before then. And I'll announce the winner on Saturday.

My thanks to everyone! And best of luck.

I'll be adding journals all week, so check back. I have plans of offering many more varying items, but for now........

~Joyous, Jumping, Jolly, Journal Magick~
Melissa